We are an organisation founded on the premise that every individual can thrive and reach the full potential with support and care. Our ethos is to provide a person centred, friendly and supportive service thereby those we support to thrive. We are committed to safeguarding those we support and we provide highly named staff who empower and have a reenablement approach in our service delivery.
Our Supported Living service includes:
- Accommodation which is maintained, decorated and furnished to a high standard overseen by our in-house maintenance team
- A tailored independent living programme
- Accommodation available 365 days a year with 24-hour support
- Bespoke care packages and support hours dependent on individual needs
- Support to register with local health providers
- Support in accessing education, employment and training
- Support with future housing
- AQA registration and support
- Access to counselling and support in areas such as drug and alcohol, sexuality, sexual health, anger management, self- harm, safeguarding etc.
- Financial advice and assistance
- Access to advocacy services
- Support in joining the Care Leavers Association and a national voice for peer support and guidance
Stella Maris Supported Living employ a team of Project Workers who support the young people in our Supported Living homes to develop the practical and emotional skills required to live independently and reach their full potential.