Our members are categorised into original members and general members
- Original members- our original members are individuals who applied to the Commission for ZDHA to be constituted and for its legal registration as a charity.
- General members- refers to any individual or a corporate body representing a body which is not incorporate. They should have applied for membership and their agreement to become members. This membership category is open to anyone who is interested in furthering our organisational purpose.
How to become a member
- Submit written applications for membership.
- Members will be asked to make an annual contribution of £25.00 per year, per corporation/organisation and £10.00 per year per individual.
- The applicant shall be informed whether their registration has been successful or refused and membership will last for 3 years and may be renewed.